This years high school build

Team picture for the Centennial yearbook. 15 bikes in this picture. Winding down the club for the year. Two kids did not show up for the picture tonight. Almost everyone that started finished their bike. Some are awsome, some so, so. Kids learned stuff! Two girls on the team this year, both rode their bikes for the first time tonight. The dog is the team mascot, she was at every Thursday night build.
image.jpeg

Team picture for the Centennial yearbook. 15 bikes in this picture. Winding down the club for the year. Two kids did not show up for the picture tonight. Almost everyone that started finished their bike. Some are awsome, some so, so. Kids learned stuff! Two girls on the team this year, both rode their bikes for the first time tonight. The dog is the team mascot, she was at every Thursday night build.
View attachment 241329
Nice work.
Plus one on the front tire/wheel, rake and trail changes.

We have 22 kids building mini-bikes this year in the metal shop. An after school club, every kid rides away on a mini-bike if he (or she, 2 girls this year) tries. Pic is the prototype that I build to stay a few steps in front of the kids. We are ahead of schedule this year, most of the frames are nearing completion. Yellow bike in the background is the bike I built in last years build. View attachment 236173
We have 22 kids building mini-bikes this year in the metal shop. An after school club, every kid rides away on a mini-bike if he (or she, 2 girls this year) tries. Pic is the prototype that I build to stay a few steps in front of the kids. We are ahead of schedule this year, most of the frames are nearing completion. Yellow bike in the background is the bike I built in last years build. View attachment 236173