threads and dates being change or delated.

delray

I been noticing lately threads and dates have been changing or delated. for example I posted a event for this year. (symco 2019) now I am seeing last year symco's event posting now has 2019 on it . instead of 2018? you can still see under the date it said july 2 from 2018 posted from a member. anybody else been seeing things changing around on here. who's got there f.....in paws in everything. I'm not a mind reader. now we got the same event posted twice.

delray

dave I made this posting see if I was the only one seeing this apparently not. wasn't trying to sh.. on anyone.
from your pm I can now see the cat has come out of the bag.

I been noticing lately threads and dates have been changing or delated. for example I posted a event for this year. (symco 2019) now I am seeing last year symco's event posting now has 2019 on it . instead of 2018? you can still see under the date it said july 2 from 2018 posted from a member. anybody else been seeing things changing around on here. who's got there f.....in paws in everything. I'm not a mind reader. now we got the same event posted twice.
Why does it have to be someone with their "fucking" paws in everything? Could it be a software issue? I can see that the thread in question was modified on February 13th 2019. (Six months ago) It has not been edited since then.

Could that have been because Chris asked to have his personal telephone number removed? And in so doing, the software seeing another thread with the same content, automatically switched the heading? I don't know if that is the case, but from what I have seen the auto-select header do, it's very possible, and this software will do that.

As far as having their hands in everything, I know I've received a lot of PM's asking me to change this or change that, or house keeping duties like moving threads to where they are supposed to be, dumping spam, or deleted a bunch of posts from folks having a conversation in a sales thread. The Mod Job doesn't come with a paycheck. or for that matter, any thanks, and the only reason I am in anything is to help out the other mod who isn't on here much anymore- after it was conferred on me after I volunteered to manage the build off.

I've gone ahead and changed Chris's thread to 2018 so there should now only be a 2019 thread on the subject. I've deleted a few of my own posts recently because I have a couple of Google experts following me around looking for holes in my game, and quite frankly, am done posting here.

Posting a PM depicts a special lack of integrity. I sent you the PM in response to not only your post, but the accusatory language used in that post. You also truncated the post and deleted half of the information I supplied in it.

Here was my actual PM:

I can see that the thread in question was modified on February 13th 2019. (Six months ago) It has not been edited since then.

Could that have been because Chris asked to have his personal telephone number removed? And in so doing, the software seeing another thread with the same content, automatically switched the heading? I don't know if that is the case, but from what I have seen the auto-select header do, it's very possible, and this software will do that.

As far as having their hands in everything, I know I've received a LOT of PM's asking me to change this or change that, or house keeping duties like moving threads to where they are supposed to be, dumping spam, or deleted a bunch of posts from folks having a conversation in a sales thread, derailing threads, and taking over threads. The Mod Job doesn't come with a paycheck. or for that matter, any thanks, and the only reason I am in anything is to help out the other mod (Gerry) who isn't on here much anymore- after it was conferred on me after I volunteered to manage the build off.

I've gone ahead and changed Chris's earlier thread to 2018 so there should now only be one 2019 thread on the subject. I've deleted a few of my own posts recently because I have a couple of Google experts who have never posted a photo of their own bike, if they have one, following me around looking for holes in my game, and quite frankly, am done posting here. Since you know both Gerry and I, it would have been decent of you to ask either one of us, instead of making a public thread about us having our "fucking" hands in things.

@Hent please remove my permissions.
@Moderator what did I tell you.

The OP requested the change in post #12 of that thread and someone apparently complied.

delray

wow really dave. words of wisdom ain't gonna fly with me or with the people that have been calling me or texting me all day. looks to me your under the bus and the second set of wheels are going to get you.