Throttle cable stop needed.

dbrick

Hi, probably a stupid question, but I need the part that the moving cable end connects to for a clone. 10mm hex base, set screw to hold the cable and e clip to go into the throttle arm. It's for a Lifan 15, but same as HF 212.
I ran out of spares, can't find a source anywhere.
Thanks.
BTW it's going in a good cart, not a minibike

Addicted 2 Minis

Hi, probably a stupid question, but I need the part that the moving cable end connects to for a clone. 10mm hex base, set screw to hold the cable and e clip to go into the throttle arm. It's for a Lifan 15, but same as HF 212.
I ran out of spares, can't find a source anywhere.
Thanks.
BTW it's going in a good cart, not a minibike
I know you said you ran out of spares but all the HF 212's I've bought have had 2, if you have another 212, I'd check to see if it has an extra or "borrow" one from a buddy. I think it's funny that most of the replacement throttle levers don't come with these, if it comes down to buying another lever, make sure it comes with them as many sellers just use stock photos and probably don't have one on hand to check. I have looked all over for just the cable stop for these and come up empty handed, all the replacement ones I've bought don't work as well as what comes with the engine. Another route you could try is hent.com and ask if he can get the correct ones for you, he's good at getting that kind of stuff.

Linkage.jpg