Tillitson Charging System Help Needed

Ok i have a tillitson 212 hemi electric start engine and i have questions about the charging system. Currently im using the charging system to charge the battery which powers my lights. I have a 15 watt, 900 lumen tractor supply led light for a headlight and two tiny incandescent bulb, trailer clearance lights for my tail lights and i believe from what i read they are 5 watts a piece.

Anyway, I have a new battery from go powersports and when my battery runs down, half the leds shut off in the led headlight but the two rear incandescent taillight bulbs are fine. I dont think im getting enough power to to keep my battery charged in turn causing my led light to drop out. So now i have some questions for you guys and keep in mind im a beginner in more in depth wiring as ive only wired switches, lights and other basic things but i do not understand the more technical things.

1. How many watts and amps does it produce

2. Do they have voltage regulators? If not, do i need one? What do they do other than regulate voltage?

3. Do the coils produce AC or DC and can either charge a battery?

4. In the case i need more watts or amps, do i need to change out my stock coils for higher power ones and rewire it? Or would i have to install a transformer?

5. Is there anyway to rig up a miniature alternator or generator to run off the crankshaft or jackshaft to charge the battery?.

Thanks to all who replies and Happy New Year.

the coils produce ac . they usually end up as either a pair of yellow wires or a single wire. What do yo have coming out of the motor.

Ok cool thank you for the diagram. So i take it i already have i diode then?. I was watching a red beards garage video on YouTube and seen a 40 amp alternator for predator 670cc VTwin motor. It had brackets that mounted to the flywheel side of the motor and and a pulley that drived it off the flywheel side as well. Is it possible to get a small alternator and run it off the crankshaft or a jackshaft? Id like to have have a light set up that i never have to worry about battery charge level so thought the minj alternator idea was neat.