Tillotson 212 seems to be cutting out around 6000 rpm and not revving further

vegetable

Maybe. But the gearing you end up with after the belt shift should still be able to get more than 6K RPM with a 13 inch tire.

The difference in top speed RPM is expected because of the gearing change with the torque converter. You are using a stock 30 series, correct? It seems to be doing well because I can't even tell there's a belt shift from your video. RPM should drop off during the belt shift. Unless it's shifting before you give full throttle.
I am using a 30 series juggernaut pulley, driven is stock (havent needed to mess with the springs)

you posted a video with the chain off correct? That eliminated the gearing. In that video were you holding the throttle open when it was running it sounded fine on the video but what rpm were you reaching without the chain?
i have an older one of it idling with the chain off with the torque converter in view, the driven pulley doesnt even spin when it should be spinning since the chain is not hooked up (https://streamable.com/z6g28z)

this is the video i think i mentioned about it revving past 6k (this was an older video of a failed setup, hence why fuel pump was still on there) it had no clutch or torque converter on https://streamable.com/vcm19g

SAS289

Ignore my last post because you have a Juggernaut. How could you even get to 30 MPH with 12/74, a Jugg, and a 13 inch tire with only 6K RPM?

With that gearing you would be better off with a clutch, especially for street riding.

vegetable

Ignore my last post because you have a Juggernaut. How could you even get to 30 MPH with 12/74, a Jugg, and a 13 inch tire with only 6K RPM?

With that gearing you would be better off with a clutch, especially for street riding.
no idea what rpm it actually is, 6k is just ballpark that was when i heard it

i have a 65 tooth sprocket i planned to put it on before i left for college again, but i am still stumped on this. I will check again this time with the torque converter when i get back but again i am not really too sure

vegetable

I don’t know what you are watching but I’ve never had a tav belt turn at idle. The driver sheave is fully open at idle. It’s not gripping the belt to turn it.
is it hard to push the bike at idle? cause when i have my chain hooked up with my engine off it takes a pretty good push to get it moving, it does frewheel with the chain off but with it on its completely different with it on