Tillotson 304WX

Professionally blueprinted carb, set up for alcohol. Freshly rebuilt, all new gaskets/snakeskins. Not pictured, but will be included, is the brass fitting that goes on the pull up plate for the throttle cable.

$130 shipped. p/p please.

Blueprinted?Give me a break-you have the original specs from Ireland ?Who blue printed -you,a friend,carb shop-lets see some papers on it,lets see some before and after results from the air flow test.What kit is installed ?How old is it? Polishing a carb with simichrome is blueprinted? Chances are the the carb is now out of spec and is untunable,You can buy a new one for $90.00 that is new and unaltered.:eek:ut:

Blueprinted?Give me a break-you have the original specs from Ireland ?Who blue printed -you,a friend,carb shop-lets see some papers on it,lets see some before and after results from the air flow test.What kit is installed ?How old is it? Polishing a carb with simichrome is blueprinted? Chances are the the carb is now out of spec and is untunable,You can buy a new one for $90.00 that is new and unaltered.:eek:ut:
Hmm I guess korndog does not know what he is doing well I guess mdb is running an out of spec carb. Thanks for the info.... Idiot.

Hmm I guess korndog does not know what he is doing well I guess mdb is running an out of spec carb. Thanks for the info.... Idiot.
Who would blueprint a carb on lawnmower engine anyway ,total waste of money,idiot-you have no specs to even back it up:thumbsup:still snowing there ,ah!

maddcarson

Hey idiot. if it gives you more power and you have the money why not buy a blueprinted carb.

plus, a 304wx is a carb setup for gas! if its setup for alky now, it must have been blueprinted!

Last edited:
Hey balljoint, here you go...
By the way, it was Korndog that blueprinted this carb. He fixed all the issues that were pointed out. You want to criticize someone, you just did....

btw, you're a prime example of someone who needs to keek their F***ing mouth shut if you don't have any interest in buying something. Actually, just keep it shut in general. Most of what comes out of your posts are a result of idiocy at it's finest. But thanks for the input and the thread bump. Again, don't be hatin' since your engine got shot down. :thumbsup:

1. Low and High side needle holes drilled for alcohol.
2. Idle, Midrange, and Air Correction circuits drilled for alcohol
3. Fulcrum arm and rod bearing surfaces polished
4. new inlet needle gasket located on center and installed
5. Throttle Shaft and Shutter profiled and polished
6. Low Profile shutter screw turned in lathe and installed
7. Diaphragm plate surface recessed in lathe for improved diaphragm action.
8. Velocity Stack attached and epoxied for better airflow.
9. Carburetor bore polished.
10. Carburetor assembled; popoff and fulcrum arm height set and tested. Stainless Steel screws installed

Last edited:
Actually, you are completely mistaken. The 304Wx does not come ready to run on alcohol from the factory. This particular carb was built (blueprinted) according to a print prepared by E.C. Birt. All prints that call for work to the venturi, bore, or shaft have in fact been air-flow tested.

KD

Hey balljoint, here you go...
By the way, it was Korndog that blueprinted this carb. He fixed all the issues that were pointed out. You want to criticize someone, you just did....

btw, you're a prime example of someone who needs to keek their F***ing mouth shut if you don't have any interest in buying something. Actually, just keep it shut in general. Most of what comes out of your posts are a result of idiocy at it's finest. But thanks for the input and the thread bump. Again, don't be hatin' since your engine got shot down. :thumbsup:You should heed your on words1. Low and High side needle holes drilled for alcohol.
2. Idle, Midrange, and Air Correction circuits drilled for alcohol
3. Fulcrum arm and rod bearing surfaces polished
4. new inlet needle gasket located on center and installed
5. Throttle Shaft and Shutter profiled and polished
6. Low Profile shutter screw turned in lathe and installed
7. Diaphragm plate surface recessed in lathe for improved diaphragm action.
8. Velocity Stack attached and epoxied for better airflow.
9. Carburetor bore polished.
10. Carburetor assembled; popoff and fulcrum arm height set and tested. Stainless Steel screws installed
Still waiting to see the spec sheet and air flow chart,probably in the shitter,flushed down the toilet,right?,your selling it cause it is :001_9898:

If you don't want to buy it, STFU and stay out of the thread. :shrug: