Tillotson 334WX Gas CArburetor for Clone

korndog

Here is a nice new Tillotson set up for gas for a stock to modified clone motor.
This carb has received a little TLC by me as you can see in the photos. The carburetor is ready to go with the velocity stack attached. You will need a manifold which I will have later this week or you can get your own.
Pop-off set to 11 Lbs. fulcrum arm height to .075 correct for gasoline. High flow EC fuel strainer cap, machined shutter screw, polished and profiled throttle shaft, EC linkage plate.

$165.00 (as shown) Shipped to your door.

Before/After throttle shaft

Before after throttle screw and shutter

Before/After Venturi:

Before/After V-Stack

C9H13NO3

I bet some windex or maybe even stainless steel cleaner. I'll go try to give my adapter a polish and tell you what works better.

korndog

Oh, you want to know what I used to polish my filter adapter. Well, ok, let me tell you what I use......................................

Non of your Gott-dang bizness is what I use. hahahahah.

C9 - If you can get metal polish to take out those CNC marks, then I

:bowdown: to you sir.

Seriously Cap*, I use a series of sandpaper and other abrasive wheels, and finish with Simichrome on a cotton balloon buff. I happen to have some polishing stuff from another hobby; restoring and sharpening knives and razors to scary sharpness. this wasn't a real mirror finish job; just a quickie.

C9H13NO3

Oh, you want to know what I used to polish my filter adapter. Well, ok, let me tell you what I use......................................

Non of your Gott-dang bizness is what I use. hahahahah.

C9 - If you can get metal polish to take out those CNC marks, then I

:bowdown: to you sir.
Start Bowing! Lol. It takes a while but between that and some fine grit sandpaper it smooths out after some work. They don't get as close to a mirror finish as yours did but they will reflect an image and look much better.

korndog

Start Bowing! Lol. It takes a while but between that and some fine grit sandpaper it smooths out after some work. They don't get as close to a mirror finish as yours did but they will reflect an image and look much better.
Ohhhhh................ you're sneaking a little paper in on me now. He-he; yeah, that'll get it done if you know what you're doing..

korndog

FYI; in case anyone want to do true mirror finish work. It is extremely difficult. You need to create a scratch pattern and keep putting perfect scratches over each layer taking out ever single scratch from the prior treatment. One mistake and you have to start over on the previous grit or even go one more back. by the time you are ready to buff, if if you screwed up even one microscopic detail, it will stick out lick the Grand Canyon. It takes about two hours of work to do a straight razor to a mirror finish with no mistakes. This is not even close to a mirror finish, but ti took more time than you might think to get to this point.