Tillotson Gas Carburetor w/ Extras

Up for sale is a real nice Tillotson HL-388B carburetor. This particular carburetor is set-up for a gasoline application. It has a .790" venturi and 1.000" throttle bore. The carb's mounting flange bolt holes measure 1 13/16" center to center. Air filter adapter holes measure 1 5/8" center to center. The carburetor is currently arranged for a right side throttle shaft (same side as the High and Low side needles). The stock left side throttle shaft and hardware is included (see photos) and can be simply transferred back if needed. For your convenience 2 separate throttle linkage kits are included depending on your particular application. The Tillotson carburetor, Walbro fuel pump, and throttle kits have very little use as I am the original and only owner. The original Burris Racing suggested needle settings and carburetor instructions are provided.

The following list what is in included in the sale...

- Tillotson HL-388B Carburetor

- Walbro Fuel Pump

- Burris Racing (Left side) throttle kit

- E.C. Carburetors (Right side) throttle kit

- Tillotson (right side) throttle shaft - currently installed

- Burris Racing carb flange gasket

It will shipped via USPS priority mail flat rate with tracking and additional insurance. Extra care will be exercised when packaging. I accept Paypal only and will be shipping from Duarte, CA.

$120 shipped to U.S (It is also listed on Ebay at a higher price and can sell anytime)

PM me for Paypal information
Thank you,
Jeff

Last edited:
Hmm. I would be willing to create a PayPal just to get this IF it would work for my mods. That's a venture in which I'm not familiar with. Minidragbike (Charles) said I would need a 334wx.

Maybe you can help me out.

I have a hemi head predator. 6 degree advance timing shaved head 45thou, .020 longer billet connecting rod, 18lb springs, billet flywheel, raceseng s2 adjustable push rods, header, no gov, polished combustion chamber, ngk??? Plug.

Should I go with the 334 for a mild build like mine? Or will this carb do?

That is a very good carb.

the 334 is a creation of EC birt.
The 388 is a creation of Mike Burris.

They both do many of the same things.
I had a 388 and its a very good carb for OHV race engines.