Timbren SES: Suspension Enhancement System

CaptNugget

Just wanted to throw this out there. Halfway through a cross country move, one load done and one to go. Have to use my 2012 Ram 1500 for the last trip. Need to get my crazy trike collection there somehow, hahaha. Hooked up my trailer and oh did she sag, bad! So much so my stock bump stops we’re smooshed!
Did a little research and came across the Timbren Suspension Enhancement System (they replace your stock bump stops)
Couldn’t find a before/after pic and it was annoying. So here’s one with my truck and trailer. Only sags about 1-1.5” with the new Timbren SES installed (compared to the 5” on stock suspension).
Figured this might be useful Info since we all know we all like to haul a lot of toys! And at a cost of $270 (w/ 2 day shipping) not a wallet breaking upgrade.
Only drove with them w/o a load shortly so far and they are nice. I will definitely update after my 1300 mile journey. Bye bye ❄️ Hello ☀️
7FCBC8DB-EAB1-42B4-BD3C-10E35F39C5D0.jpeg

Just wanted to throw this out there. Halfway through a cross country move, one load done and one to go. Have to use my 2012 Ram 1500 for the last trip. Need to get my crazy trike collection there somehow, hahaha. Hooked up my trailer and oh did she sag, bad! So much so my stock bump stops we’re smooshed!
Did a little research and came across the Timbren Suspension Enhancement System (they replace your stock bump stops)
Couldn’t find a before/after pic and it was annoying. So here’s one with my truck and trailer. Only sags about 1-1.5” with the new Timbren SES installed (compared to the 5” on stock suspension).
Figured this might be useful Info since we all know we all like to haul a lot of toys! And at a cost of $270 (w/ 2 day shipping) not a wallet breaking upgrade.
Only drove with them w/o a load shortly so far and they are nice. I will definitely update after my 1300 mile journey. Bye bye ❄️ Hello ☀️
View attachment 271961
I used to install those, they work great and they hold up well.. never had an issue with them. Just remember they won't completely take the place of a weight distributing hitch.. you're still taking weight off of those front wheels so be careful on wet/slippery surfaces.. We mainly used them for folks who used slide in campers..

CaptNugget

Review update on my Timbren SES.
EXCELLENT!!!
If you’re debating getting these or something like this, do it! These worked awesome!!! A day after I put them on, I pulled my trailer 1700mi across country (IL-AZ) and they performed excellent!
my trailer was loaded down too! It has a 7200 GVWR and I had all 4 tires squatting a bit! And the Timbrens made a world of difference! I have also now driven without a load in the truck a good bit, uneven roads, train tracks, dirt roads/yard, and you really don’t notice they’re there. On a REALLY big bump or pothole you might a bit but nothing that upsets the ride quality, hell, better than beating up your suspension.
Just want to leave this post with an update of my experience.
highly recommend these if they’ll help and apply for your load situations!
Did this with my 2012 Ram 1500 w/ 5.7 Hemi (FYI) and I love this truck, it preformed excellent as well!!
Here’s one pic I have about halfway 8852CD88-7880-4524-A521-E27DAA6F6736.jpeg