Tires and Rim Help!

(Sorry if this has been asked/posted elsewhere. I did a search of the forums and looked as much as I could before posting this.)

I have a Monster Moto MM-B80/Motovox MBX10. The stocks rim/tire setup is:

75T rear sprocket. Front and Rear Tire Size 14.0X5.7R6.0 Pneumatic. Front and Rear Rim Size 7.0”.

It is rated at a max of 165 lbs. I would like to change the rims/tires to support more weight. I am roughly 190 lbs, depending on how much I've eaten that day. Any ideas/suggestions/advice?

trinik7597

Your good the wheels and tires will handle the weight no problem . the frame might not !!! Only joking .. You might want some better bearings though . I notice a lot of people are putting 10" pocket bike wheels on them and the db's .

Your good the wheels and tires will handle the weight no problem . the frame might not !!! Only joking .. You might want some better bearings though . I notice a lot of people are putting 10" pocket bike wheels on them and the db's .
Dude! I almost believe you about the frame. Just put a 212cc on it, and HOLLLLY BAAALLLZZZ does it go. I may hafta put a clutch with a bigger sprocket to slow the take off down a bit. Kinda scary. Anywho...

The 10" tires sound like a good idea. Any suggestions as to which ones to get?