Today's find....What is it?

James
Thanks for the replies...it must be a old one...has 1/2" axles which I thought was uncommon..going to paint and install a H35 I have around here.looking for decals for it if you know of a source...also this has steel rims with the Carlisle Indian tires..the pics I have seen shows aluminum type rims...not sure if they were original or have been changed...I see you have a Facebook page on these bikes...pretty cool
Regards Cheech image.jpeg image.jpeg

James
Thanks for the replies...it must be a old one...has 1/2" axles which I thought was uncommon..going to paint and install a H35 I have around here.looking for decals for it if you know of a source...also this has steel rims with the Carlisle Indian tires..the pics I have seen shows aluminum type rims...not sure if they were original or have been changed...I see you have a Facebook page on these bikes...pretty cool
Regards Cheech View attachment 242577 View attachment 242578
Never noticed the axles. I have a few fork decals but they are not totally correct. Back then they may have been steel. But I have always seen them with manco rims. This is the second maybe third frame I've ever seen like this.