Tom Thumb Micro Minibike project in France

Excellent work Steed !!!! This is all the further that I have gotten on mine...It is all 7/8 tubing. I did not follow the plan exactly, I just used it for reference...

Thanks ScooterBoy. :thumbsup:

I've seen the thread about your build. Do you plan to finish it? If I remember well, you've planned to fit the same engine that the one I've used for mine.

I plan to finish it "someday" when I find the time..... I have collected some Ohlsson/Rice engines and gear boxes to use... I think the pocket bike engines and drive would work very well though !!:thumbsup:

Very very good work both Steed & Scooterboy. Although smaller it reminds me of the Flexo frame design. I remember an even smaller bike in an old Hot Rod magazine many years ago with a McCoy motor you used in RC airplanes. If I ever find it I will post it.
Keep up the good work and post many pictures both of you guys.

Thank you very much Rockwall. :thumbsup:

Yes, that's my first build. I already plan to build another one, bigger. :wink: It's funny to build.

I've received the offset link I was waiting for the wheel chain! :thumbsup:

I only wait for the seat now. It could start and run! But I don't have any more oil to run it and it's snowing here so the first test is not for today... :doah:

Hello guys,

I have finally fitted brakes to my Tom Thumb. I've used a pocket bike disc and caliper. It's fixed on the sprocket hub, straight after the engine.

I've finally changed my mind for the seat. I've used a pillion pad used on custom motorbikes. It fits perfectly as it's the perfect size!

I'm a bit busy at the moment but the first run should be for today or tomorrow! Will post pics and videos! :wink: