Tom Thumb Micro Minibike project in France

Thank you guys for your posts.

The engine starts perfectly but the noise is so loud that I haven't tried to ride it as I want to keep good relations with my neighbours :laugh:

I've bought a silencer that I'm gonna weld on the actual exhaust. I'll do that as soon as I'll have time. I'm a bit busy at the moment.

It comes from a French Peugeot moped.

A few years ago I had a collection of 5 Solex

I've sold 4 of them and kept only one, similar to the one in picture. I also have an Italian made AMF Harley-Davidson, in 125cc that you can see on this page. Maybe you didn't have them in the US but in Europe, they are quite rare.

And I also have a brand new Van Van RV90 replica made in China by Skyteam, that can be seen on this page. This VanVan replica is a very nice cheap machine, and it's surprinsingly very reliable. :thumbsup:

There it is, it's now finished!

I've welded the silencer and it looks quite good. Not as good as the first exhaust I made but it's OK.

try making some kind of slip in baffle for the straight pipe....kinda looks like a corkscrew or mini "auger"......

that bike was so wicked cool looking......besides, "Loud Pipes Save Lives"..:laugh:!!!!!