tomanators build off bike

ya im think of the tractor seat but this is for my little brothers
and were can i get a gasket kit for the briggs
What kind of gasket kit? Do you mean one for the entire engine? If so, if you have a local small engine shop that handles B&S motors/parts they would probly have one or could get you one, if not the Briggs website would have it if you have the # off your motor. And ebay has kits too.

i havent got much done ive been sick for the last few days all ive don is strip the paint off the forks i should get some more done tomarrow :scooter:

got some stuff done drained the oil and cleaned the crankcase
heres some pics
and how does the govenor work by moving the flap above the flywheel :shrug:
thanks guys:thumbsup:

That flap hooks up to the carb linkage. The air movement from the flywheel operates it. Not saying that it is right or you should do it, but I have never hooked my governors like that up. I have heard that the valves float before the engine will reach a unsafe rpm. Remember, I am not saying that you shouldn't hook the governor up. :thumbsup:

finally got the forks painted (ill get pics tomarrow) and frame is halfway stripped and if anyone has pics of the governor set up that would be great

sorry just went to take pics but camra was dead but we did buy 5 acres next door with plenty of woods to cut trails:smile: and the model is 60102
so will this gasket set work thanks

Last edited:
Congratulations on the land acquisition. :thumbsup: You will enjoy that extra room. I guess I am lucky because I live on a farm with lots of riding space. I looked and I don't have any picture of the governor hookup for the B&S like yours. Try starting a thread in the Briggs section of Engines and Modification, I am sure you will find somebody who has a picture. :thumbsup:

cant find the camra so no pics at the moment got the frame primered and will paint soon plus my dad just got a honda 110 atc 1985 but the spark plug port was striped so need to fix that :grind: