Tony Pony Mini Bike

Leave it to Markus to have those brochures ready to go! LOL, that bike is so cool. From the 820 to the baked on ENAMEL, big disc brake, it's nice to see what the MFGR's were doing with mini bikes "besides" shoving children's toys out the door. Nearly 3 times the money they were asking for entry level bikes.

I like all of that high end vintage stuff. This is a bike that could still be sold today.

Looks to have alot of thought put in to the Design and build of this bike...Of course Look who was involved and KY Michaelson Accomplishments with Speed and Record's

Appears to have two hand levers for two sets of back breaks. ??? Anybody know?
I think I messed up saying that was a huge disc brake. That is probably the torque converter tansmission the brochure speaks to, selectable from 3.5:1 to 1:5 overdrive. (what?) I only see one brake, a drum on the rear axle. Also, the only design flaw, endemic to the times, is that compression spring telescopic front end. That and a six inch two ply tire equal squirrely going fifty.

I'll let the more knowledgeable folks take over. :)

I think I messed up saying that was a huge disc brake. That is probably the torque converter tansmission the brochure speaks to, selectable from 3.5:1 to 1:5 overdrive. (what?) I only see one brake, a drum on the rear axle. Also, the only design flaw, endemic to the times, is that compression spring telescopic front end. That and a six inch two ply tire equal squirrely going fifty.

I'll let the more knowledgeable folks take over. :)
They did make a later model upgraded with large disc brake on jackshaft