1 gallon gas tank $10
B&S hats $5 each
Cat stars $40 shipped
chain gaurd $1

*all prices before shipping*
will remove parts off the motors pictured left-right 5hp 8hp 3hp

interested in trading anything for 5/8 clutch or briggs shop decor

Here We Go

Paid almost 3 weeks and no blower housing ... Gave him the benefit of the doubt over a week ago when he had personal issues ... Speak up Deville ... I don't play this :censure: like others on this site do

george3

Paid almost 3 weeks and no blower housing ... Gave him the benefit of the doubt over a week ago when he had personal issues ... Speak up Deville ... I don't play this :censure: like others on this site do
He has not been on this site since the items were posted.

Big Jim

I have yet to receive the items I paid for, on the 9th.
On the 17th, he said there was a family emergency, I hope that things are ok with that.
I think they should have been shipped long before the 17th, just me.

Hey Deville, what does that muffler fit. It's the one that has the soda can on the end of a short header. Thanks.
Let me help you out with info,thats a 5HP Briggs fun power muffler.See if he answers your PM and if he does find out if any of the other parts bought have been shipped out yet.

i understand everyone is upset. i can assure all parts will be recieved shortly. its a rather hard situation to lose your father and deal with everything. my communication could have been much better. for that i am incredibly sorry. i dont expect forgiveness. just know i am not keeping your money and parts. u will all have your parts.

I have yet to receive the items I paid for, on the 9th.
On the 17th, he said there was a family emergency, I hope that things are ok with that.
I think they should have been shipped long before the 17th, just me.
Back in august 2010 I got an air cleaner housing from him and a few days later got a very similar story job/family issues were keeping him from shipping my items. maybe $5 shipping on an air cleaner assembly and base. I told him no big deal, handle your business and he finally shipped giving me an extra base no charge. But that was a small dollar deal and he was having trouble getting $5 for shipping? He was logged on the 18th but that's ten days ago, looks like this guy lives hand to mouth or has problems as many do in this economy. That certainly doesn't give him the right to use us to help him financially by receiving moneys and not shipping promised items. I see him as a petty scam artist now having looked through this thread, sorry guys!:doah:

I am in no way a scam artist although I can see why I am thought to be. I give all my most sincere apology . After this transaction I will no longer be selling parts on this forum. Money has never been my problem when it comes to shipping. I have a daughter with learning and physical disabilities that brought my troubles in the past and just last week my father was killed in a car wreck. All parts are in the hand of usps and will be seen shortly.

I am in no way a scam artist although I can see why I am thought to be. I give all my most sincere apology . After this transaction I will no longer be selling parts on this forum. Money has never been my problem when it comes to shipping. I have a daughter with learning and physical disabilities that brought my troubles in the past and just last week my father was killed in a car wreck. All parts are in the hand of usps and will be seen shortly.
At least you can see how it looks now, and I would never have said anything but Rockwall is a friend and Big Jim is a fellow member as are you and we look out for one another. We all certainly understand personal issues getting in the way, but communication is crucial in such matters. You communicated with me and as I said our deal was taken care of. I hope everything works out for ya and you stay on the site and in the hobby, it's not like you pulled some crap like EZ or something!:laugh:

Deville dont let things said force you to think I am looking for a refund.I fully understand your situation and my condolences go out to you and your family.Just know that without communication people start to wunder.