Mr.Mini

So I'm trying to finish my mini Baja warrior MB200 but I can't find a place to but a torque converter for it. I thought I had one on eBay but was a fake unfortunately. Just got that sorted out now ready to get one. For real this time Lol. Any ideas?

Whats the motor yer putting it on? Measure the diameter of the motor shaft and thats the bore size you want. Then you'll have to determine what pitch chain to use. Its most likely a 35 pitch sprocket you have on the back.

Mr.Mini

Whats the motor yer putting it on? Measure the diameter of the motor shaft and thats the bore size you want. Then you'll have to determine what pitch chain to use. Its most likely a 35 pitch sprocket you have on the back.
From everything I'm seeing, its the Baja 200cc 6.5 HP. This is my first bike so I'm trying to do a lot of research but not really finding much. Baja not a popular bike I guess?

it will only work if you have a 3/4" bore and #40/41 chain, which i believe you do. double check that motor is original/ 41 chain is standard on these bikes.
you will love this type of tc on the bike. mine had a crapped motor so i cut the frame up and put in a GX390. i can reach 50 mph with open exhaust but i put a baffle on it and it feels a lot slower but still fast. i'm hoping my belts last longer with the baffle.
oh, and welcome to the madness.
the whole bike is a Honda clone and a lot of parts are interchangeable.

it will only work if you have a 3/4" bore and #40/41 chain, which i believe you do. double check that motor is original/ 41 chain is standard on these bikes.
you will love this type of tc on the bike. mine had a crapped motor so i cut the frame up and put in a GX390. i can reach 50 mph with open exhaust but i put a baffle on it and it feels a lot slower but still fast. i'm hoping my belts last longer with the baffle.
oh, and welcome to the madness.
the whole bike is a Honda clone and a lot of parts are interchangeable.
Who would mount it for me? I watched a lot of videos on it and all pretty much needed a grinder and such and I don't have the tools. Any ideas? Thanks man.

Also, tips on the best setup for this motor would be awesome!! Lol

you are going to have to get it apart and look at it. see if it will fit as is. if you can do it, then get to it. might be worth the price of tool investment because you can always use them down the road. or, see if there is anyone on this site that you can bring it to, pay them, and you're golden. or take it to a scooter shop and i'm sure they can do it.
for the motor, the TC will get more speed so put a free flow filter and header, purchased from OldMiniBikes, and it should wake up.
or you could stuff a GX390 in there. mines alive.

You should have OldMiniBikes bring the parts you need to Windber and everyone will help you put it together there. I'll bring my grinder....:grind:

Windber is next week in Windber PA. Picture a cross between motorcycle weekend and Woodstock. But for mini bikes. People from all over the country and Canada go to meet up and have a good time. Many people from this site. Search youtube for Windber minibike reunion.

Windber is next week in Windber PA. Picture a cross between motorcycle weekend and Woodstock. But for mini bikes. People from all over the country and Canada go to meet up and have a good time. Many people from this site. Search youtube for Windber minibike reunion.
Awesome! I'm looking it up now.