Torque Convertor Help

toomanytoys

That black spacer needs to be on the outside of the driver behind the retaining bolt....I'm not sure it will even work without it there.

It doesn't appear that you have the sheaves aligned correctly. You have the driver spaced far out with washers. I'm sure the driven is too far in.

I'm assuming they have a 2 sprockets in the bag.

Those other pieces in the bag are spacers for the driver and driven and the bolts are the wrong bolts for mounting. 4 small bolts are for the cover.

Cuh

That black spacer needs to be on the outside of the driver behind the retaining bolt....I'm not sure it will even work without it there.

It doesn't appear that you have the sheaves aligned correctly. You have the driver spaced far out with washers. I'm sure the driven is too far in.

I'm assuming they have a 2 sprockets in the bag.

Those other pieces in the bag are spacers for the driver and driven and the bolts are the wrong bolts for mounting. 4 small bolts are for the cover.
So these bolts are the proper ones ?

Attachments

toomanytoys

So these bolts are the proper ones ?
If they threaded easily into the holes yes.

I cant remember if mine were metric or standard. The ones that came with my kit were wrong.

Those are metric you have installed.

My crank bolt was definitely wrong. It was metric and the crank is 5/16 fine thread

Cuh

How do
If they threaded easily into the holes yes.

I cant remember if mine were metric or standard. The ones that came with my kit were wrong.

Those are metric you have installed.

My crank bolt was definitely wrong. It was metric and the crank is 5/16 fine thread
How do I align them? Do I remove washers ?also I’m still confused about that black piece could you use laments terms with me so I know where it goes