Torquefest

delray

I had one more picture of what I believe you call it a cycle kart. I wish I had more time to talk to the owner. this too was out on the track in the morning with all the minibikes and was passing everything like they where standing still. very cool to see it out on the track. I was kind of surprised how well it handle in the corners....very fast. definitely something to think about building in the future.

I had one more picture of what I believe you call it a cycle kart.
There was a guy on here from AZ who was in to those. I checked out their website and videos. Pretty active racing. They use Predators, and have strict modification rules, so I didn't bother checking any further. But they'd be a fun little machine, if the organizers get larger and open up classes.

Thanks for the photos in this thread by the way. It's interesting the "vibe" there as compared to here.

delray

There was a guy on here from AZ who was in to those. I checked out their website and videos. Pretty active racing. They use Predators, and have strict modification rules, so I didn't bother checking any further. But they'd be a fun little machine, if the organizers get larger and open up classes.

Thanks for the photos in this thread by the way. It's interesting the "vibe" there as compared to here.
I have look up little too on this kart and I seen tons of different body styles and they all look very cool and alot of it is coming out of AZ.