Totally done with OldMiniBikes Warehouse! FU!

Screw you guys!
OldMiniBikes
2 Baja tires $148.
$139 shipping
For two Farkin' tires, are you shltting me?

Walmart:
Same 2 tires $105.67
Shipping? FREE!!!!!

Talk about hungry.
Glad I didn't want two day, or heaven forbid overnight from OldMiniBikes.

Thieving bastards!

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 2.31.43 PM.jpg

Walmart

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 2.32.35 PM.jpg

To be fair, OldMiniBikes and other such companies do not set the shipping rates. Now, were you talking Ebay, I could agree. However, OldMiniBikes did not charge you for shipping. They pass on the shipping charges from the shipping companies.

yeah.
Tried to buy a seat.
Out of stock.
Tires: Walmart
Seat: Monster scooter parts.

This was just a let down all the way around.

If what you posted is correct, I feel like $139 shipping on $148 tires is a bit too rich for my blood.
I have paid high shipping prices when I need something right away tho
But unless you need those tires there overnight that seems high

I just ordered a bunch of stuff including tires for both my mini bikes. Because I was ordering a bunch of stuff I price checked what all I needed. They were the cheapest. However... the one tire size is on a 2 week back order according to them. So I emailed them last night to ask when exactly I should expect my order. i am going to ask them to send what they have now and the rest once it comes in. id rather not wait for everything until the tires come available. I did get free shipping with my order. we shall see what happens.

I know the OldMiniBikes warehouse site is sometimes weird, but I haven’t had any issues ordering from OldMiniBikes in the past. Certainly nothing like you are describing

That seems crazy for 2 tires. Their tires are flat as pancakes so I see no reason why they couldn't be shipped in a USPS flat rate box. A mini bike frame doesn't even cost that much. That must be a mistake. I would call them in the morning.
If it is a mistake, it's an awfully large one.
Those were screen shots from the sites, nothing more.
So from what I witnessed, I could buy 2 tires from OldMiniBikes or almost 6 from Walmart.

I realize that OldMiniBikes is hardly anything like walmart, but c'mon...

So to be fair I tried it again.
I forgot to mention there was also a $26 chain tensioner.
Without the chain tensioner, shipping is still $106, but add that $26 chain tensioner, and shipping goes up $33.

But try it yourself, shipping to 85360.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 6.35.41 PM.jpg

Spending the extra $2 to get free shipping might be the best short term solution to get your parts quickly.
Like Karen said, call them tomorrow and I’m sure you can get to the bottom of this.
It does seem weird that shipping is either $130 or free though.

Last edited:
There must be a problem somewhere, like Karen said just call them and I’m sure you can get to the bottom of this.
Unless you live in Hawaii it shouldn’t be that expensive to ship 2 tires and a tensioner.
Whatever that problem is, if it is indeed a problem, it cost them a sale.

I mean I've been wrong before, and possibly my dealer slipped something into my crack cocaine, but I doubt it, but I'm not taking the time to call them on the phone to ask WTF is up with anything I wish to order from anyone.
I take their prices at face value because I'm not going to try and second guess the IT guys or the web designer.

Ok luv you! Buh bye!

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 6.58.59 PM.jpg

Something is wrong. I just did those same tires to my zip code and it was 68.00 shipping. Lol. I only live 5 miles from the store. Lol. I guess they won't be too busy with orders when they get to work tomorrow. Lol

I74

That shipping is frigg'n nut's ! o_O
$829.29 for Fed Ex 2 day. ''LOL'' !!!!!!!!
Gott'a be a mistake.
Wouldn't even probably cost that much to ship a full size bike !