Vintage Tote Gote Model 404

Fourtogo

These are my friends machines , the Yellow one >>unrestored<< is a Mustang with the Burman Gear Box . The blue one was owner by his uncle was a caltrans guy before they were called caltrans . He useded it get around road construction sites .

Attachments

We are currently ordering parts for our mini bike and we ordered a few parts and Sam's dad has a lathe and is going to help us with the sprockets. The biggest bore we could get 1 inch and we needed an inch and quarter. We made our clutch silver and we were looking at pictures and saw that everyone else's clutch is the same color of the frame. Should we change the color of the clutch? We are going to paint our bike red.

Attachments

We are currently ordering parts for our mini bike and we ordered a few parts and Sam's dad has a lathe and is going to help us with the sprockets. The biggest bore we could get 1 inch and we needed an inch and quarter. We made our clutch silver and we were looking at pictures and saw that everyone else's clutch is the same color of the frame. Should we change the color of the clutch? We are going to paint our bike red.

If you like silver Make it silver, Tote Gote usually made the driven clutch the color of the bike, but other manufactures such as Bearkat made their driven clutches silver.. I think a little contrast will look good..

A 40b13 and a 50b11. We ordered some but the best they have are 1 inch bore and both of ours have to be 1-1/4 inch bore. My dad is going to make the bores bigger.

I made a set myself last year for a 404 and a 770 its easier to start completely over.. than try to fit your old stuff to a new sprocket.. if you have problems making yours I have a spare just message me.. (the middle one is the spare the right one is what was on my 404)

Attachments

We got our seat for the bike this week, and we are currently still ordering parts for the bike. And here is a little story, we called a place around a week ago about bearings and we ordered the bearings and and we called them back a few days ago and the guys said he lost the orders. So we don't have the bearings(so we reordered the bearings). Thank you Karen for doing such a great job on the seats!

Attachments