Tote Gote Nova Rubber Mounts, Decals

Hello OldMiniBikes members,

I am looking for 2 sets of the LORD Rubber sandwich mounts used on the 670 and 675 Tote Gote Novas. I own a 670 (under restoration) and a 675 (operable) both need a set of new mounts because the old are worn-out and ancient.

I know several have replaced their mounts during their restorations, if you would be kind enough to provide me with a part number so I can order the correct mounts, or sell me the mounts directly. I would be very happy. I need 4 of the large rear mounts and 4 of the smaller front mounts total.

IMG_0888.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0877.JPG

Also looking for the Nova decals ToteGoteCat was selling on eBay, I guess I missed my chance to buy a few sets because I haven't seen any listed since about July. It's a bummer because that was a nice finishing touch to complete my restoration. If anyone could provide me with a set of decals, or better yet sell me the files and rights to reproduce them, I'd appreciate it as the completion of my restoration hinges on the availiblity of those decals!

Thank you for your help,

Corey

Do you still have some rubber mounts? Looking for 2 larger ones. Thanks
If you're talking about the vibration isolators used in the Nova 670/675, I have the Lord Corporation (who is manufacturer of these mounts) part number. The front pair are J-3424-5. The back pair of vibration isolators are part numbers J-5425-123.

These must be purchased through your most local Lord distributor. Ask Lord whom may this be for you. The fronts should cost around $35 each and the backs are about $60 each. I suggest buying spares to ensure certainty of future availability.