Tote Gote Throttle Linkage..

Does anyone have a linkage setup that I can purchase ?..or thoughts about making a linkage that will work on a B&S 8HP Flathead. Gote is completely restored..Can't get a linkage to work..thanks..jv..

That is the tough part. I had to make some parts for my Model B, and my 600 doesn't look any easier.

There are some people in Utah very versed in these...

They are tricky. The flojet carb is a little bit of a challenge. I have bought a few without any engine so when I found an engine with the linkage I was ecstatic.

The cable goes across the top and attaches in the center of the bracket.

Hope this helps. I can take better pictures

UPDATE...Throttle is finished. Smooth as silk..and..perfect response.. Used a combination B&S 5HP flathead throttle kit..AND..a bellcrank from a RC airplane. Cable is attached to the bolt that goes thru the air cleaner(using the standard B&S cable keeper )..then to the bellcrank..which is bolted to the carb..Total cost under $10.00..thanks to all that helped..Next project..WHEELS on the kickstand so I can roll this damn thing around !!!....jv...

ozark1, please share what/how you did. I have lost sleep on trying to figure out how to get this done on my 7 hp B&S. Any instructions, directions, pictures, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much !