Tote Gote type "mystery" bike!.

Sorry guys, in my haste & excitement bringing the bike home today I didn't notice until just now that both tires say "Cushman" on them!. Well dah & yiippppie!!!. Still can't figure out what model & year it is though so any help appreciated! THX again!.

Checked the Cushman websites, no luck with a frame id & match, does have original cushman tires on it. (see new Pics) maybe another tote gote type frame with cushman wheels/ tires on it?. Whadya IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1358.JPG IMG_1361.JPG Think?..................

Thanks for the help Richard, think you might be right, frame & fork got modified along time ago, any other parts thrown out, funny a lot of these mini bike projects show up that way for sale!, only the frame & wheels survive!. (like what did you do with the rest of the parts??). I will do more digging on the "A" model Tote Gote this weekend!.

Not much info out there on the model "A" Tote Gote, what was it?, a prototype?. Tote Gote site has "B" model on up, Hard to find a look alike for my frame match. Got the picture you sent Richard, Thanks!................