Tote Gotes

The factory parts drawings show a rear fender. I have used fenders I bought from a trailer supply store. I have seen them mounted on struts as shown or welded to the frame.

TG750drw2 - Copy.jpg

Ok, thanks Richard and Eric. I'll get a fender from trailer supply and modify it to work. I talked to a guy the other day in Spokane who said years ago he went to a estate sale and the sale had a bunch of tote gote and other mini bike stuff..... why can't I be that lucky.... haha. Just shows they're still around ...... somewhere!!

View attachment 253929 View attachment 253928 Hello, I think I might've posted something about one of my Gotes several years ago, I've since acquired another. The first one (back one in pics) is a 760, I have fly away clutch and the drive train is all there I believe. The second one, (with the kickstand), I don't know what model it is... when I bought it the guy had gotten rid of the clutch and cobbled together a mess that went about 1mph for his son to ride. I bought it in the dark from his brother and never could get hold of the owner.... I know, weird story, I promise I didn't steal it....., anyway, don't know what the original configuration was. I just finished getting a 1979 Honda XL500S into riding condition and it's time to start on the Tote Gotes. Thanks for any help! I also have 2 new Preditor 6hp that I want to use for them..
1C3CDD1E-96A6-44E8-BB59-DA0B400F39A1.jpeg I also have a 79 Honda. Tote gotes still waiting on restoration!