Trade Azusa stamped drum sprocket

I want to trade an Azusa drum sprocket for a 72 tooth non drum sprocket that will fit a Tri-Star wheel with some spacing, I cant use the drum for my application I have a 60 or 72 I'll trade even. I dont have pics of both but here is the 72 (backing plate not included) I believe it's the 72. The drums fit many other wheels but I can only use a 72 non drum for a tri-star Azusa wheel. Shipping for shipping even trade.

Last edited:
I have some NOS 72t #35 steel sprocket blanks...

I'm making a fixture and jigs to drill them to different patterns...

I also have spacers and bolts in several lengths...

It'll take about a week to make a sprocket/spacers/bolts/nuts kit for TriStars...

The sprocket/spacers/bolts/nuts kit will be $17 plus $6 shipping when finished...

If you're interested, I can send you the kit, and you can send Big Jim the drum sprocket he wants, and he can paypal me the $23, if that's alright with him...I think the new ones are more than $23 shipped, so it might be a good deal.

I'd just need to know the width of the wheel you're using to send the correct length bolts...I'm assuming it's a 6" wheel since you want a 72t sprocket...

I'll also post pics of the completed kit beforehand...it's all NOS components.

Last edited:

george3

I never seen a non drum trystar sprocket. From past experence on the trystar wheels. I would weld the spacers to the sprocket.