Trade Briggs 5hp 325/330 lift cam for smaller cam

CarPlayLB

Randi,
I have a new Dyno Cams 98-3 or another new one called G-Force Cams called a DX290, which mic'd out at .290 lift. I gotcha covered Brother!
I also have some dual springs with keepers. Let's make a deal!

lol, I was just going to chime in here and say "go ask Eric." I think I'll write a song....

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Eric, when he's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Eric, when he was just small

CarPlayLB

Wow Dave...smoking early today?
Thank you very much for that! That made my day...however, the only thing small about me is my brain! Everything else, yes, EVERYTHING, has been supersized!
Ya know, when Randi says "jump", I immediately reply with "how high". That guy is the Briggs whisperer and the master of the brand! He has forgotten more than I will ever know!
It is my pleasure to serve the master!

Ya know, when Randi says "jump", I immediately reply with "how high". That guy is the Briggs whisperer and the master of the brand! He has forgotten more than I will ever know!
Heck yeah he is. I recall that one I bought off of him. That thing was a hot rod, although it did require a welding glove to start it. The guy I sold it to was afraid of it and removed the engine. I think it actually caused some damage to his car pool tunnel.

Heck, YOU know more about Briggs than I do.

lol, I was just going to chime in here and say "go ask Eric." I think I'll write a song....

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Eric, when he's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Eric, when he was just small
RIFLMAO......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

125ccCrazy

Wow Dave...smoking early today?
Thank you very much for that! That made my day...however, the only thing small about me is my brain! Everything else, yes, EVERYTHING, has been supersized!
Don't know about being a master of anything other than the lack of self control when it comes to this hobby lol...

Anytime I can help with anything let me know and I'll do what I can... I really appreciate the help Eric... This will be a nice little engine for one of the TH projects I have..