Trail Buck by Pacesetter wanted

I hope to end up with two minibikes. I currently have an El Burro that is very nice and a also nice Manco Big Cat. The Big Cat is what I am most willing to let go. The one I want to find is a Trail Buck by Pacesetter. I rode one back in the 70's and was impressed with it. My cousin had it and I would love to get one and see if he would want to go for a ride one more time. I am willing to buy your Trail Buck out right or include the Big Cat in the deal. The Big Cat is for sale on this forum.

If I can not find a Trail Buck, I may just go modern and get one from Stutz Hardware in Dearborn MI. They commissioned a minibke that looks like what a Baja should have been. It has springs front and rear and a torque converter, plus a light kit.

Please call me at 972-521-2068. I live in Ypsilanti, MI.

I hope to end up with two minibikes. I currently have an El Burro that is very nice and a also nice Manco Big Cat. The Big Cat is what I am most willing to let go. The one I want to find is a Trail Buck by Pacesetter. I rode one back in the 70's and was impressed with it. My cousin had it and I would love to get one and see if he would want to go for a ride one more time. I am willing to buy your Trail Buck out right or include the Big Cat in the deal. The Big Cat is for sale on this forum.

If I can not find a Trail Buck, I may just go modern and get one from Stutz Hardware in Dearborn MI. They commissioned a minibke that looks like what a Baja should have been. It has springs front and rear and a torque converter, plus a light kit.

Please call me at 972-521-2068. I live in Ypsilanti, MI.
Will trade my Heald V 10 super for your EL Burro