Trail King brake system

aman2

This is a great form and I have picked up some great information reading past post. What I need is some information on the brake system. My trail king has a brake band on the high'/low gear box. It is in bad shape. My first question is did this come as original equipment and two what are my options to replace if parts are not available for the old style. I do not have a brake on the front or rear wheel other than this current brake on the gearbox. The deepco clutch assy does not work and is missing the drive end that goes on the motor. I appreciate and help you can give me. Thanks

This is a great form and I have picked up some great information reading past post. What I need is some information on the brake system. My trail king has a brake band on the high'/low gear box. It is in bad shape. My first question is did this come as original equipment and two what are my options to replace if parts are not available for the old style. I do not have a brake on the front or rear wheel other than this current brake on the gearbox. The deepco clutch assy does not work and is missing the drive end that goes on the motor. I appreciate and help you can give me. Thanks

Hello,

I just saw this post as I'm new to the forum. Do you still have the driven end? I'd be interested in getting that from you.
thanks