Trail master MB 200

I took my carb off to clean because it kept booging / cutting off while ride cleaned the carb with carb cleaner whether on choke or not when trying to start it won't staying running even when I hit the throttle it still die won't stay running at all what could it be.?

Attachments

I took my carb off to clean because it kept booging / cutting off while ride cleaned the carb with carb cleaner whether on choke or not when trying to start it won't staying running even when I hit the throttle it still die won't stay running at all what could it be.?
I would check the filter, valves. Clean the filter and make sure your valves are still at .003 If that’s all good just buy a new carb like the other gentleman said.

toomanytoys

Yeah but the bike only has about 20 hours or less on it the carb goes bad that quickly.?
It was made in china. It could last a 100 years or never work. These little import bikes are a crap shoot.

Hell I had to look through 20 bikes to find one that was welded straight when I bought my daughters BT

toomanytoys

No clue that's why I live here with the ones in the know! I'll look closely and see, it looks like it's very lightly used.
Ex isn’t my favorite Coleman style. They aren’t a bad bike. The neck area needs a gusset if you ride hard off road. Neighborhood cruiser it would be fine left alone.

I want to eventually get one to complete the set.

Steve73

This may sound silly but take the bowel off the bottom of carb and see if main jet is indeed screwed in very lightly tight. It may of come loose and is flooding out when your trying to give it gas.. double check your mixture screw and idle screw..