Trailhorse / Blazer - Swingarm & left brake bracket

Let me check my pile of General Appliance bikes. I know I have an extra swing arm but I may have it designated to a bike already. I do however believe I have a spare repro brake bracket.

Biffmini

Any help is better than none... Maybe you could give me some insite, I just got into this minibike thing last year.
Are these parts very hard to find & any ideas where to look. I'd be interested in a repo brake bracket if its a accurate Copy.
Let me check my pile of General Appliance bikes. I know I have an extra swing arm but I may have it designated to a bike already. I do however believe I have a spare repro brake bracket.

Biffmini

I will check tomorrow if Tom can't find one. I might have the original one that I made the copy from. I'm not sure but I'll look.
Thanks , just a few more parts & I'll be set to start another TrailHorse, I'll keep my fingers crossed on the swing arm.

That is the repro left side brake bracket. It is exactly the same as the original. It is one of the brackets Frankster made. I sent him two of my original ones so he could repro them and in return I was to get my originals and a few new ones. Unfortunately I never got my originals back since he lost them. :doah:

Both the brake brackets and the swing arms are hard to find. That's why I made those comments on the thread of the frame you bought.

PM me if you are interested.