Trailmaster mb 200

I was changing my coil went as planned went to tighten the housing which takes 4 size 10 mm bolts one of them fell I looked all over for the bolt couldn't find it so went to hardware store to replace bolt long story short started up sparks started flying out of the side so I immediately shut off now oil is leaking out of engine & I removed the housing the bolt was stuck on the magnetic fly wheel so now trying to figure out if my engine is shot & where the oil is leaking from need help

Attachments

Take off the pull start shroud and see if there's a hole in the case. If it's leaking oil now, I'm betting there's a hole or it somehow ruined the crank seal. Those are the only two ways it would start leaking after something like that.

edit: Is the oil only on the TAV cover or is it dripping on the pull start side too? Your picture doesn't really help at all.

Take off the pull start shroud and see if there's a hole in the case. If it's leaking oil now, I'm betting there's a hole or it somehow ruined the crank seal. Those are the only two ways it would start leaking after something like that.

edit: Is the oil only on the TAV cover or is it dripping on the pull start side too? Your picture doesn't really help at all.
Dang so does that mean my engine is shot or can that part be replaced

If there's a hole in the case it's pretty much shot. I have seen people repair cases, but I'd rather just buy a new engine.

Without pulling some stuff apart there's no way to tell what happened. You may have to pull the flywheel too to see if there's damage behind it. Check Youtube, there's videos showing how to do it.