Trailmaster MB200 spacer issue

I recently changed my tire now that I got my new tire on I'm having problems getting the spacer back on took my chain cover off but I cannot figure out how to get the wheel spacer the sprocket side on it's a tight fit anyone help me or give me a better idea?

Sometimes I've found it can make it easier to remove one of the bolts for the sprocket. I don't know about your bike, but on most of mine I can access them when the wheel is installed. That should give you enough space to slide the spacer in there and then you just reinstall that bolt when you're done.

Removing that one bolt will allow you enough space to slide the spacer in while the wheel is lined up. Then you push the axle through and reinstall that bolt.

I don't know how to explain it any simpler. Maybe someone else gets what I'm saying and could chime in.

Yes I get it now but see the bearings always pop out when I put the bolt through the other side so I guess I'm have to just do it slowly but yes I get it thank you

chrisr

I have found it helps to support the bike and shim up the tire where all you have to do is manage the axle bolt and bearings/washers and not try to also lift/lower the tire. Sometimes it seems you need 3 hands.