CaptNugget

Finally got a chance to get a group photo of my trike collection (as of today, haha).
Had to organize and store some in my trailer as I just moved and have a way smaller garage (for the time being)
Been wanting to get a group photo for a few years and now here it is, ENJOY
Feel free to post YOUR collection pics, I’d love to see em!

I really like seeing everyones complete collections. You have some great stuff. I like seeing the stuff that is in pieces with the complete trikes.

CaptNugget

Just finally got internet after our move and was able to check out the pics and links.
That’s a sweet Sperry Rand lineup there Wildman
Dave- your mini-bike/trike video was awesome. I’ll definitely keep it in mind, just wish I had the space and cash to just say “yep, I’ll take it” hahaha (working on both) but should get more of mine fixed up first which I’ll hopefully have more time And good weather to do so now.

sold instantly!!!!
Hey Dave great collection! I'm looking for a all terrain cycle front end, that has the big fat tire on it made by Montgomery Wards. It was the TX555 model. Would you happen to have any connections or information on where I could possibly obtain that? I would also buy the whole bike if needed. Thx

When you click on the "Trikes" section, you get a column of existing threads. Newest to oldest. Above the newest is a black space that asks for the "Thread Title". Enter the title of your thread there. It could be, "Is this stock", I just bought it", "it followed me home" "what is this", anything you want to talk about. Once you have done that, space for your comments will appear. Enter what you want to ask, point out, whatever. That way you will have a thread that is dedicated to your trike and what you want to talk about, regarding your trike. If you should happen to come upon another point to discuss, start a new thread about that point. When you click on these old threads, two things happen. You renew the old topic. People will be looking for new information on that topic, not your trike. You will be, "hijacking" a thread. That is, trying to garner viewers from someone else's topic. Not an issue, you'll get it. So, start a new thread and tell us about your new trike.