trike ID

Hello all,
I have a chance to get this trike cheap (I think). Can you help ID it, I think it’s an Alsport something. Its not complete, missing a few small items. The guy is asking $100, figure I can get a little cheaper.

Too hard to tell from that pic. Post more pics. But looks like the trisport ts possibly. There are some better id guys but thats the feel i get from it.

Well it is a Tri-Sport with a paint job it would be an older ( aren't they all ) TS series and it should be worth the asking but that is as far as it goes with the picture shown.
Steve

Last edited:
I'm with the two above,,body at least is a TS painted white. The Pro Marks were all the newer RTS style bodies and they came in white.
If it's got a engine & most of the torque converter. Set up its worth the asking price. As Gumpit once said "they're a labor of love,not a investment"
In other words,easy to invest $600 in a $500 trike :doah:

I'm with the two above,,body at least is a TS painted white. The Pro Marks were all the newer RTS style bodies and they came in white.
If it's got a engine & most of the torque converter. Set up its worth the asking price. As Gumpit once said "they're a labor of love,not a investment"
In other words,easy to invest $600 in a $500 trike :doah:
Some correction here the company Pro Marks did make all their bodies in white but they also did some of the older TS bodies I would guess to use up some of the non suspend frames that came with the buy out of Alsport

Hello all,
Took a while but I got the bike, here are a few more pics. It did come with a 3 hp engine, but is missing the carb. Should I put a centrifugal clutch or do I mount a Tav somehow? Is there supposed to be 2 brake levers? Don't have a lot of time to scroll through the albums yet but i will when i get a chance.

I would run a TAV with a backing plate with a 10t sprocket. Then a chain from that 10t down to the larger sprocket. That is how my last one was run.

Hent owns it now.

Looks like it was a TS130..8hp Tecumseh with a torque converter. It would have been a back plate style self contained torque converter with that sprocket leading to the jackshaft. It did come with two brake levers a L & R for quicker turning.
I have a all original one if you need any photos or specs off it.
Great project ya got there :thumbsup: