trikes wanted badly

hello from denver, co. i am a collector of way cool trikes. i am willing to pay top collector prices. if you have ever wanted to sell your trike for a fair price, please call david at 303-885-4705 and we can talk trikes. i truly am a top collector and i need to add a trike or two for some fun. i also am willing to pay a finders fee of $250.oo to anyone who helps me find a hot trike to buy. rupp rats, tri-sport, alsport, mud bugs, reaper trikes,etc. i do hope someone can help me out!!!!!! david 303-885-4705 i will take care of all shipping details. thanks!!!!!

hello from denver, co. i am a collector of way cool trikes. i am willing to pay top collector prices. if you have ever wanted to sell your trike for a fair price, please call david at 303-885-4705 and we can talk trikes. i truly am a top collector and i need to add a trike or two for some fun. i also am willing to pay a finders fee of $250.oo to anyone who helps me find a hot trike to buy. rupp rats, tri-sport, alsport, mud bugs, reaper trikes,etc. i do hope someone can help me out!!!!!! david 303-885-4705 i will take care of all shipping details. thanks!!!!!
Let's see some of your collection so we know what your thinking.

I have a Heald Super Tryke project with most of the parts, $200 and you arrange shipping. I could part it out for 4X that but I want it gone and want the space. PM me if you are interested.

Shouldn't this be posted in the classifieds?
Really?
He was only answering to the original posters request for trikes for sale. Which probably should have been stated in the wanted section but that's not Ace's fault.

And to answer your question it is posted in the classifieds.

Last edited:

Jamie1972

I think he's looking for restored stuff.
That's what he told me.

He could be a little more specific in his description.

Last edited: