trikes!!!!!

dsbos4099

well, by now some of you have read my complaints about some flake calling me out to be a fake. put your money where your mouth is after taking your foot out of it!!!!! where do you come off calling me a fake. i have bought 3 trikes off this site all from great people and i have found 2 other people who where plain rip-off artists that i caught in lies. my money speaks, lets here from the stumble-bums who have nothing except air in their heads. i know many of you feel the same way about all this, i just have the________ to say it. why not come to denver and talk to me like a man, you know who you are!!!!!!!!!

well, by now some of you have read my complaints about some flake calling me out to be a fake. put your money where your mouth is after taking your foot out of it!!!!! where do you come off calling me a fake. i have bought 3 trikes off this site all from great people and i have found 2 other people who where plain rip-off artists that i caught in lies. my money speaks, lets here from the stumble-bums who have nothing except air in their heads. i know many of you feel the same way about all this, i just have the________ to say it. why not come to denver and talk to me like a man, you know who you are!!!!!!!!!
yikes lol