trinik's azusa build

I see your the one to beat!!!!!!LOL
thanks guys for all the positive input :thumbsup: i will try not to disappoint :laugh: got some work done today . frame is stretched to a 48” wheel base and 16” wide in the rear . engine plate is gone and being replaced by a 0 degree kart mount . the motor in pics is just for visual effect not what i am using :thumbsup: need to get the rest of the frame parts cut, bent and sleeved then i can do bearing hangers and jack shaft

trinik7597

so while i am waiting for the rest of my tubing to come figured i would break down the motor :thumbsup:

no real need to explain a step by step at this point because ond just did a hemi build thread and david wulf is in the middle of one :thumbsup: i am actually not using very much from this motor block , crank , and piston that's it the head will be a honda gx160 14cc head with alot of work done to it :thumbsup:

trinik7597

thanks everybody :thumbsup: having some fun with this lota headaches too :laugh: still waiting on the rest of my tubing and some more parts but i did figure out where the catch can is going to go and made one cross support with what i had left from the top rails

Good Grief that is an incredibly cool way to mount a motor, I see what your saying now with all the countersunk holes. The clamp looks like it locks in on one side and the other allows for a wider or narrower frame. Really cool:thumbsup:

thanks a lot fellas :thumbsup: soon as i get some more parts i will make some more progress :thumbsup:

hey massacre you should be doing this too :thumbsup:

charlie its a little over 48" center of axle to center of axle hopefully by doing that coupled with the fact that i am keeping the weight toward the front it should stay down :laugh::thumbsup: