Trojan Mini Bike Rebuild - Can't find Front Shock/Spring

Hey Gentlemen,

I really appreciate all the great nostalgia about growing up in the Bay Area and owning a Trojan mini bike. It was THE bike to own if you were lucky enough.

I have exhausted myself in a search for a replacement front shock extension spring. My guess is that Trojan MFG used a stock spring (of some sort) for both sides of the front fork. I have come up empty in my Google searches. If anyone knows what spring was used or the current equivalent, I would welcome this information.

Free Length of extension spring is 5.5"; Length of Body is 3.5"; Wire Diameter is .140; Outside Diameter is 1.125"

Hey Gentlemen,

I really appreciate all the great nostalgia about growing up in the Bay Area and owning a Trojan mini bike. It was THE bike to own if you were lucky enough.

I have exhausted myself in a search for a replacement front shock extension spring. My guess is that Trojan MFG used a stock spring (of some sort) for both sides of the front fork. I have come up empty in my Google searches. If anyone knows what spring was used or the current equivalent, I would welcome this information.

Free Length of extension spring is 5.5"; Length of Body is 3.5"; Wire Diameter is .140; Outside Diameter is 1.125"
WB Jones and Century are who I would call first.

Welcome to the Forum. I own 2 Trojans. Here’s a pic of the springs. The Orange one I believe are stock and the Black ones are mismatched. 5”x1-1/4” OD 9BF3103B-4A26-4AD2-BEB4-D8FAC81A25C2.jpeg 01D197B6-07F8-4022-AAE1-FCFF94914977.jpeg Are you from the Bay Area?