truth

Why would you do that? Do you even know what the ten commandments are? I mean, the very first one says you will have no other gods before you. If I didn't believe in "gods of any kind" I think I'd stop right there. And if you don't believe in the Bible, why on earth would you choose something out of the Bible to base your morality on?

furyus
All i stated was the 10 commandments are the basic rules of society.I never said that they were wrighten to base society on.You have twisted my words from my first post on this thread.I didnt take it out of the bible to base my life opn.ITS KARMA!!!!I treat people the way i want to be treated.And if more religions would base that.Instead of twisting the original meaning,we would not have all the religious turmoil.Now GET OFF MY CASE.I Am done with this thread.!!!!

Truth is.....we are all going to die!
its the nature of things.

What we find on the other side is what we dont know and that scares people.

There will be only a few possibilities on the other side.
1.)you find heaven
2.)you find hell
3.)or you'll be somewhere that no one has ever been able to describe, not heaven, not hell just a different state of being.

My expectation:
4.)you go back to a state of nothing which is where you were before you were born.
(you knew nothing, were nothing and after death you return back to that state-I expect this to be the TRUTH because deep down we all know this and that is what scares people about dieing)

Believing in a GOD wont change death other than where you might spend eternity.

Neck

Growing up is optional
When I die I want to be buried with my mini bike so I'll have something to do wherever I end up! Everybody be good to each other, and to hell (if it exists) with Stephen Roberts (whoever the:censure:he is!)

All i stated was the 10 commandments are the basic rules of society.I never said that they were wrighten to base society on.You have twisted my words from my first post on this thread.I didnt take it out of the bible to base my life opn.ITS KARMA!!!!I treat people the way i want to be treated.And if more religions would base that.Instead of twisting the original meaning,we would not have all the religious turmoil.Now GET OFF MY CASE.I Am done with this thread.!!!!
I simply asked you what your definition of "good" was. You're the one who brought up the ten commandments, not me.

By the way, karma and the commandments don't mix well, but it'd be a cool name for a band, wouldn't it? Karma and the Commandments.

furyus

When I die I want to be buried with my mini bike so I'll have something to do wherever I end up! Everybody be good to each other, and to hell (if it exists) with Stephen Roberts (whoever the:censure:he is!)
He's a famous and outspoken Athiest. And I'm out of the main discussion still.:doah:

thats what my old lady has told people when they ask me or her if i want to sell my mini. "are you kidding, hes gonna be burried with that damn thing" she knows the rules when it comes to my mini=NOT FOR SALE!!!

i for a long time now i and some others think someone is trying to bomb a realy great site,
hent put a lot of time and work in OldMiniBikes,why in the world is this going to go on,someone please tell me ????????????????

Last edited:
In this country each and every one of us is free to believe in and practice ANY religion that we choose. That's a good thing. Unfortunately, most religions subscribe to a belief that it is the duty of their followers to go out and convert anyone who does not believe as they do. This is where the problems start. My brother, a born again christian tells me I'm going to hell and wants me to convert. Jehovah's Witnesses pound on my door wanting to talk to (and hopefully convert) me to their way of thinking. Followed by the Mormons once or twice a month. The lady down the street thinks I should become a Lutheran. And now the Muslims want me to convert or lose my head. And on and on and on. I have a religion. I like my religion. I don't want another religion. I'm not stupid. If I wanted another religion I'd know where to find one. So, LET ME THE HELL ALONE! Go about your business and enjoy your religion and I'll do the same. Then we won't have to have any more holy wars, or torture native peoples, or destroy cultures because they believe in something "different". Ogy

My Dad is a born again Christian, And he is always telling me that I am going to Hell unless I am saved. To which I reply

Well if Heaven is filled with judgemental people like you, then I am going to Hell. At least I know all my buddies will be there.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: