trying to make a bike out of two scrap chassis

i got my hands on two bikes that were going to the bin. one is a Mini Moto and the other a Midi Moto witch is slightly bigger. i have a honda gx120 that was gavin to me, the engine was used in a power washer witch the pump had given up. if all goes to plan and i get the bike up and running i will get a honda gx200. here are some photos of me reversing the swing arm to suit the engine drive and fitting the shock mount again. ps, try not to laugh to much at the welding, :smile:

them big hols

would love to get the welding good. after all, im hoping to ride this thing:scooter: i have only starting welding. i bought a Slip130 and it works well, just have to learn how to set her up, more photos coming soon:thumbsup:

got a bit more done. maid a hub from a brake disk. dont no if it will work are not. also trying to get engine to line up. i dont have my clutch as yet but just to gave me an idea what to go for. i want to be sitting uptight on the bike. so i am making a set of handle bars.:smile:

handle bars 2

things starting to take shape. i have ordered a Torque Converter, i think it is a clone Comet. bought out of USA. should do the job

lining up engine

trying to get engine to line up as close as posable. having to check what hight i have and forward and back. there is not much room to play with. it looks like my air filter will not go on, and the throttle is hitting of the frame also. the exhaust looks like it might be ok. had to take governor body of to get the hight i need engine to set at. when i get engine mount on i can remove a part of the frame that is fouling with the governor body.