Twin engine Gokart frame??

He has new tires and wheels for the back too. He has offered to throw in a couple more items as well. The go kart is what I am iterested in.

What engine/engines should I be looking for to do this this correctly?

Your welcome for the answer......
Sorry about that! I have been doing about 5 things at once. The wife's window switches on her van quit working, so I hads to dig into those. They are working now! I have been jumping on here as I pass through the house.

Thanks for the help.

I think so. I don't have much in the r/c car and dude is offering the kart, a little Cub Cadet snow blower and an inflatable raft with orse.

Pretty hard to pass on...

I think so. I don't have much in the r/c car and dude is offering the kart, a little Cub Cadet snow blower and an inflatable raft with orse.

Pretty hard to pass on...
Yep. I'm running a single West Bend 580 on my old kart. They're old two strokes. I like the engine a lot. I weigh 230 and it pulls me up the paved hill okay. Probably tops out about 35 or so. Feels like 120 down that low. Add the steering response, and it's a very cheap thrill!

From the photos, it looks like those came with the karts, at least in the ad. Scooter can be more specific. If you're a bit of a mechanic, a guy is selling one in the for sale section here that needs some work. They're around 300 bucks on ebay otherwise.

I wish I had kids at home to ride mine. It would be a great kart for someone around 9 to 12 I imagine. I'm a novice, Scooter does this shit all the time with his daughters. Way better than an RC truck.

Here's my old kart with a shot of the WB 580

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/75222-fox-special-project-4.html#post736261

Tamiya Ford F350 highlift , does it have a radio and multifunction control unit , if so it does its worth some coin
I collect tamiya cars and trucks as well as minibikes lol

Tamiya Ford F350 highlift , does it have a radio and multifunction control unit , if so it does its worth some coin
I collect tamiya cars and trucks as well as minibikes lol
It doesn't have the multi function. I have it set up with four wheel steering. The rear wheels operate independantly of the front. It will crab walk, rear steer only, front steer only or turn a super tight radius. It is a fresh build. Hitec servos etc....

I used to be very active in 5th scale r/c. After being behind the scenes of a few r/c forums, I got burned out really bad. It just isn't any fun anymore.

I wish all CL sellers were as happy to trade as this guy is. He ended up giving me an 8 person inflatable boat, Cub Cadet snow blower, PS2 w/ 13 games, 2 toy cranes (1 Nylent, 1 Tonka) and the kart.

I really only wanted the kart, but he kept throwing stuff in. I guess he is moving so "everything must go!"LOL

I pic it up in the morning.

Here it is. It is missing everything for the throttle. That should be easy enough to take care of. I will probably end up having the left motor plate replaced. I don't know how I am going to power it yet. I do have a very good Tec HSK850 5hp that would move it.

I read elsewhere that Sears also marketed these with bigger tires as yard karts.

Go for it it looks like a great project check out the VKAvintage karting web site or rear engine racers with the right engine you can race or just run it in their events ....they have events all across the US ....lots of go kart help there also