Twin survivor Whisper Jets

So I am trying to save up and find a Heald Super Bronc to add to my stable but I found this bike and couldn't pass on it. It is practically a clone to my other Whisper Jet which I found a few years ago. The only differences are the seat and the color of the foot pegs. The first one I got has white pegs with black grips and this one has black pegs and non original grips.

Here is my first one.

This is my new one as I got it home last night.

What is interesting is the scratches on the fenders exposed blue paint underneath. My guess is that they used up some Trail Horse fenders and painted over them in black.

After a little cleaning.

I'll probably do some more cleaning, re route the brake cable and shorten the fuel line. Then put some original grips on it.

45t

Cool bikes! I like the look, but wonder about the tire size? It looks like a much larger tire could fit in there and give the bikes a more aggressive look.

Last edited:
They are made by General Parts (General Appliance) just like the Trail Horse and Trail Blazer bikes. Pretty much identical to a Bonanza frame. The tire size is correct. Just like the lower end Trail Horse bike with 4 inch wheels. But yes you could put the Trail Horse five spoke wheels on it with no problem. I've actually seen one with them and thought about making this bike a 6 inch wheeled model. Although both bikes are the exact model number on the tag and I would think the model that has the 6 inch wheels would be a different number.