Twister in parts...

Just unearthed several parts and threw this basic frame together. The forks came from the frame I am converting to the fat tire bike as did the rear swing assembly Twister in parts.jpg ... hoping to make something of it once fat tire bike is off the bench. Funny thing, B/S motor has a "Sears Twister motor III.jpg " decal on it. Last photo is of linkage (I think I have it correct) I configured from a bucket of parts when completing the first project Twister... Had to change out the first throttle spring for one that didn't require a 36" pipe wrench to twist the throttle with! Spare motor.jpg

Good find, much better than a pile of parts...
Thank you Richard,

I hope to make the manufacturer proud after I get this twister finished. I've been scratching my head a lot working on my 760 as well as trying to finish design on the fat tire scooter.

Had the opportunity to speak with mr. Tod's son who lives here in Arizona where I am located. I'm hoping to send him pictures of all three twisters when complete.

I'm attaching a photo of the 760 frame with one of my spare twister front ends adapted... Screenshot_20200818-193301_Photos.jpg