Two new projects any idea of make?

Bought a bunch of mini bikes/ parts recently. One bike was running and the rest are bare frames and parts/motors etc. Pictured are two of the better frames which I had sandblasted. The one with the awesome welds(not me)was originally metallic green (found under grips) Just trying to see what brands these were. Last picture is when I first got it.

Attachments

mustangfrank

Bought a bunch of mini bikes/ parts recently. One bike was running and the rest are bare frames and parts/motors etc. Pictured are two of the better frames which I had sandblasted. The one with the awesome welds(not me)was originally metallic green (found under grips) Just trying to see what brands these were. Last picture is when I first got it.
Thank you for posting this, I can't help you ID them but you made me feel much better about my rookie welding skills.

markus

boogerweld bike is a Toyoco probably an alligator.

The second bike is an Arco Its one of the lower end mid 1970's bikes with the clutch brake only (top row first 3 bikes)

boogerweld bike is a Toyoco probably an alligator.

The second bike is an Arco Its one of the lower end mid 1970's bikes with the clutch brake only (top row first 3 bikes)

Thanks looks like it! I'll post pictures later I got a couple more frames that are on the rougher side compared to these