Ultimate Bad-Ass Drag Minibike (Dual Predator Hemi Powered)

Gatecrasher

I bought this a while back and never really did anything with it. This thing is super-cool though. You can't build one of these for the price I'm asking.

The only reason I'm selling it to help fund my pro street Nova project.

Awesome well-engineered drag minibike. Brand-new twin tricked-out Predators with Mikuni carbs and crankcase ventilation system. Dual drag pipes. Dual clutches with jack shaft. Rear disc brake. Dual safety kill switches and cables. Hoosier drag slick.

Bike is very fast. Requires Jr. dragster electric starter ($200) or the manual pull starts re-installed (I have them).

$1500 OBO (awesome deal)

Bike is located in the Quad Cities (East Moline, IL).
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Attachments

That thing is damn cool! If you were local to me (I'm in California) I'd be explaining to my wife why there's a crazy looking minibike in the garage.

What mods are done to the engines? What kind of clutch setups is it running?

Gatecrasher

I didn't build it but the engines both have the governors removed and have been souped-up with aftermarket cams, aluminum flywheels, and Mikuni carbs. I don't know what brand clutches it has but they are not the big-dollar billet ones you see on some bikes or the price would be a lot higher than $1500. This bike is fast but has even more potential to the right buyer. Probably not something a novice minibike person should buy.

Gatecrasher

I don't know the ultimate top end but it is faster than 50 MPH. I think it could go 70 MPH with a little massaging.

Right now it's just a show bike. More of a curio than anything else. It definitely draws attention wherever I take it.

It sounds like a mini Harley Sportster with the drag pipes. I don't have the starter for it though. I was borrowing one but had to give it back. Never splurged on a new one.

A starter with a normal battery is about $200.

One with a lithium ion battery is about $400.

ssa.jpeg

So for less than $2,000 you could have a really-nice drag setup.

I don't know the ultimate top end but it is faster than 50 MPH. I think it could go 70 MPH with a little massaging.

Right now it's just a show bike. More of a curio than anything else. It definitely draws attention wherever I take it.

It sounds like a mini Harley Sportster with the drag pipes. I don't have the starter for it though. I was borrowing one but had to give it back. Never splurged on a new one.

A starter with a normal battery is about $200.

One with a lithium ion battery is about $400.

View attachment 290432

So for less than $2,000 you could have a really-nice drag setup.
I have the same starter, the lead acid battery works great, the lithium battery is mostly to save weight.
I did get a lithium battery for mine later, and the weight savings is significant.
But if you're not going to be racing it a lot, it's not really worth the increased price IMHO.
The cheaper starter fired my bike up just fine.
Also you may be able to find a used starter on a junior dragster forum or FB page. I think they have predator classes now?

Gatecrasher

Wanted to mention as a bonus, I'll throw-in a brand-new still in the box Predator engine with this bike.

The souped-up engines on the bike are brand-new too along with the carbs and everything else. Only a few hours of run time on them.

Everywhere I take this rad minibike it becomes the center of attraction. Young and old alike.

zzz.jpg