Unanswered: Fat Tire Mini

Heathkit hilltopper looks like but some things dont look right. Certainly the same clutch and chainguard. Heathkit something.

Last edited:
I screwed this up. I clicked on "answered" from mmisterbungl and then it was marked "answered" but supernova listed the possibility.

Either way I think I am going to look at this tomorrow. It looks pretty cool and i need another fat tire mini. By brother (we are in our thirties!) took my current one out to the family farm and now I need to replace it at my house. :doah:

Why would you ask what something is then pick some BS post for best answer? This section has gone to hell lately and you helped it along by playing schoolyard games, great work!:thumbdown:

It looks a lot like a Herters, but ?????
That's it jimh, the covers on the clutch and jackshaft got me thinking heathkit and are remarkably similar. Evidently it doesn't matter to the author, he's convinced it's a :eek::eek::eek:. Like I said this section is beginning to suck!:hammer:

I don't think he meant to do that. I was just shocked at how nice of a bike it is! Sorry for causing ruckus.:doah:
That was exactly the case. I ACCIDENTLY clicked on the "Answered" link NOT knowing it would mark the thread as "Answered" because the reply was so short and I did not recognize it as a response. I knew the "Regulars" would jump as over me and guess what - it happened. I would have tried to fix it if the site was inituitive enough to allow me to reverse the mistake. I am sorry, I did contribute to this section of the forum to go to hell or whatever.

Either way. Thanks I guess. I wanted to know what it was as I am interested in adding it to my collection.

Someone piss in his coffee? That is one of the reasons we don't have as many supporting members. Grumpy ass.
Me???? - nah. I am fine. I know how this forum works and it is part of the fun right???? I googled Herters and yup - looks like one. Thanks Guys! I am sure going to pick this up if the price is right....:thumbsup:

buckeye

Not you. Just some of the responders to your post. Ya if you are new and don't understand how things go here,you could leave real quick. Good luck on your purchase.

Someone piss in his coffee? That is one of the reasons we don't have as many supporting members. Grumpy ass.
Grow up, folks are'nt supporting members because they dont have the cash or dont feel they should pay for something they get for free. Nobody was wronged here, just a little BS and confusion which you only add to by commenting about it. When you gonna take the leap and become a supporting member or am I keeping you from it by being so mean? Big baby, take a nap!:laugh:

Unreal. I was just commenting that some on here can be asses. Wasn't neccesarily about you but... You confirmed it.
Not to stir the fire anymore, but he is the only one that you could have been referring to. If it was "some on here" and not supernova, why would you even comment in this thread?

buckeye

It was supernova and I commented to cause trouble. Why else would I comment? As you can tell that is what I do. I make useless comments and cause issues. And again I stand by what I posted. That is the reason some won't become supporting members because of people bashing others. There is no need for it. This is a great forum and great info. End of my input on this subject. Nice fat tire mini!

Unreal. I was just commenting that some on here can be asses. Wasn't neccesarily about you but... You confirmed it.
Yeah not too hard to figure out you were referring to me, makes me no difference what you think of me. Still not sure why you commented but you'd be better off dropping the subject having said you piece. Oh and maybe we can get you on the list to be sponsored for a Supporting Membership.:laugh: