Unidentifiable mini bike

Jsaw

I could use some help, I am trying to figure out what bike this is. Its so close what the super scat cat looks like.. Just not convinced.

The frame is different to a super scat cat. I don't know. In alot of ways it has parts that resemble a Honda Tr70 or Ct70. But its obviously not. The handel bars were like a Ct 70.. Perhaps I bought a Frankenstein bike.

Even the front and rear drum brakes look ct70

Attachments

Jsaw

Really just trying to figure out parts for this thing. I know I could source parts for other mini bikes from Go power sports.

Jsaw

HAHA THATS FUNNY! Yeah so the handel bars were broken at the fork tree. I did not want them from the seller.. I figure if I could fine out what bike this is I could just make new ones. Something close to original. If I can't find any parts then its going to be a custom (model).

Jsaw

OOOH! For a second I thought you had it. If you look at the frame on the toyoco its a single steal tub going down and around the engine. My frame has two. And one upper main peace not two upper main peaces. But that engine looks like it could have come from a toyoco. Could someone have modified it in the past? sure. But maaaan that is so stinkin close.
But so is the gemini sst.

Last edited: