UPDATE on Docdc

That is a step in the right direction. Convey all our thoughts and prayers to him.

And thanks for posting the updates.

Somebody send the man a laptop........ :scooter:

Doug

Going back kinda sucks, but he will be at the best place he can be. I will be thinking of him for sure.
Thank you Fred for posting the update, its much appreciated.

Thank you so much for keeping everyone posted on Doc's progress. If you can remember to do so, please tell him that A.J. and Jen are thinking about him and looking forward to spending some time with him again this year at Windber.

I talked to Doc's wife tonight, he is still home, but will be checked for a possible infection tomorrow. I passed on the OldMiniBikes wishes from everyone. He knows all you guys are thinking about him. :thumbsup:

I just got home from visiting Doc. He's doing better, improvement, but not enough to satisfy him. He still is dealing with some pain and fatigue. The boredom of being home and not able to do anything is bothering him. I brought him some lunch, which he enjoyed. His appetite is good. That was good to see. He appreciates everyone's well wishes on OldMiniBikes, he checks in sometimes to see what's going on. He's already thinking about finishing one of his mini bike projects when he has more energy. :thumbsup: