USPS Shipping ... "Take the LONG way home ....

OldMiniBikes is in PA.
I am in Michigan.
My order is on GA.

USPS must be board!

The following is a copy/paste of the USPS site tracking info ....

July 9, 2015 , 2:48 am

Departed USPS Facility

MACON, GA 31204

Your item departed our USPS facility in MACON, GA 31204 on July 9, 2015 at 2:48 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

July 9, 2015 , 2:48 am

Arrived at USPS Facility .

MACON, GA 31204

July 7, 2015 , 8:21 pm

Departed USPS Origin Facility .

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

July 7, 2015 , 8:19 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility .

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116

July 7, 2015 , 2:33 pm

Departed Post Office .

LEVITTOWN, PA 19058

July 7, 2015 , 1:09 pm

Picked Up .

LEVITTOWN, PA 19058

July 6, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

I know USPS has closed a lot of there main distribution plants. As soon as they cut a few more jobs, it might go to Cali before you get it.:laugh:

CarPlayLB

USPS delivers a lot of UPS stuff too! Trying to fill the planes!

I once used FedEx to overnight some product from NorCal to SoCal. Tracking indicated it went to Memphis then back to SoCal. Package had 5000 miles on it to go 300!

maverick1

I live about 2-1/2 hours from Ocala Fl. Seven weeks ago I sent a envelope with 4 nuts there. Took a little over 4 weeks to get there. Once I got USPS involved they got it stopped and to its final destination. That thing went all over North Fl. and back to Merritt Island then back to north Florida then to Ocala. It doesn't happen that often so I was ok with it. Buyer was cool about it.

I live about 2-1/2 hours from Ocala Fl. Seven weeks ago I sent a envelope with 4 nuts there. Took a little over 4 weeks to get there. Once I got USPS involved they got it stopped and to its final destination. That thing went all over North Fl. and back to Merritt Island then back to north Florida then to Ocala. It doesn't happen that often so I was ok with it. Buyer was cool about it.
maybe you better bring my stuff to CO???? hahahahhaha

jeep4me

I ordered a Carroll Stream motor on Monday. They're in Oxford, MI. (2 hours from grand rapids). The engine went to Ohio on its way here.

However, it was delivered on Tuesday.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I know when I ship to the US.

It is one day from here to the border, then the rest of the time spent is on the US side.
Also, most of the time its not held at customs. So Why does it take so long ??

Another fact, A Friend shipped me a 9 pound package from PA = 50.00
I shipped a 9 pound package to him 36.00 , it just don't make sense. :shrug:

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I have ordered items from baltimore maryland and it went to cali then back to new york. Wish i could cash in some of the frequent flier miles some of the packages get.

125ccCrazy

I ordered some stuff out of Ill, it went to Pa, then Detroit then Columbus and then Toledo.. Not sure how many times it went through Toledo to these other cities and states... makes no sense.

If I counted how many calls we get daily blaming us for what happens after the package is picked up, well, I'd have to count pretty high!:doah: We want nothing more than to get everyone their parts ASAP. Mistakes can happen and we do our best to fix them, but I can assure you we do not drive the little white trucks, route packages or fly the planes (well, I do that sometimes...):blink::anon.sml::scared:

LOL... Funny really since I live South of Detroit!!!

I hear ya on Shipping... I order a shipment... Goes from Florida, to a transfer point, then transferred to 2 airplanes, then goes to Detroit (10mins away) then to Toronto 4hrs away... Then takes 2 days to come back to Windsor... Which is right beside Detroit...
Go figure...

A few years ago, on Ebay, I ordered yellow oil fill caps and watched the tracking start from North Carolina to Florida to Puerto Rico and lastly California. Delayed my shipment about an additional week. :shrug:

Last edited: